Línea mística del castigo
Si la Línea mística del castigo está en tu mano inicial, puedes comenzar el juego con ella en el campo de batalla.
Los jugadores no pueden ganar vida.
El daño no puede ser prevenido.
If Leyline of Punishment is in your opening hand, you may begin the game with it on the battlefield.
Players can't gain life.
Damage can't be prevented.
Illus. Charles Urbach
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 8/15/2010: Your "opening hand" is the hand of cards you decide to start the game with after taking any mulligans.
- 8/15/2010: After all players have decided not to take any more mulligans, if the starting player has any Leylines in his or her hand, he or she may put any or all of them onto the battlefield. Then each other player in turn order may do the same.
- 8/15/2010: Leylines that start the game on the battlefield aren't cast as spells. They can't be countered.
- 8/15/2010: After each player has exercised his or her option to put Leylines onto the battlefield, the first turn of the game begins.
- 8/15/2010: Spells and abilities that would normally cause a player to gain life still resolve, but the life-gain part simply has no effect.
- 8/15/2010: If a cost includes life gain (like Invigorate's alternative cost does), that cost can't be paid.
- 8/15/2010: Effects that would replace gaining life with some other effect won't be able to do anything because it's impossible for players to gain life.
- 8/15/2010: Effects that replace an event with gaining life (like Words of Worship's effect does) will end up replacing the event with nothing.
- 8/15/2010: If an effect says to set a player's life total to a certain number, and that number is higher than the player's current life total, that part of the effect won't do anything. (If the number is lower than the player's current life total, the effect will work as normal.)
- 8/15/2010: Damage prevention shields don't have any effect. If a prevention effect has an additional effect, the additional effect will still work (if possible). Spells that create prevention effects can still be cast, and abilities that create prevention effects can still be activated.
- 8/15/2010: Static abilities that prevent damage (including protection abilities) don't do so. If they have additional effects that don't depend on the amount of damage prevented, those additional effects will still work. Such effects are applied only once per source of damage.
- 8/15/2010: Effects that replace or redirect damage without using the word "prevent" are not affected by Leyline of Punishment.
- 8/15/2010: If a creature is dealt lethal damage, it can still regenerate. If it does, the damage marked on it will be removed from it.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
#148 (Charles Urbach)
Magic 2011 (Rare)
Leyline of Punishment
Ley-Linie der Bestrafung
Ligne ley de supplice
Leyline del Castigo
Linha de Força da Punição
all prints in all languages