Flash (You may cast this spell any time you could cast an instant.)
When Stasis Snare enters the battlefield, exile target creature an opponent controls until Stasis Snare leaves the battlefield. (That creature returns under its owner's control.)
Illus. Slawomir Maniak
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 8/25/2015: If Stasis Snare leaves the battlefield before its triggered ability resolves, the target creature won’t be exiled.
- 8/25/2015: Auras attached to the exiled creature will be put into their owners’ graveyards. Equipment attached to the exiled creature will become unattached and remain on the battlefield. Any counters on the exiled creature will cease to exist.
- 8/25/2015: If a creature token is exiled, it ceases to exist. It won’t be returned to the battlefield.
- 8/25/2015: The exiled card returns to the battlefield immediately after Stasis Snare leaves the battlefield. Nothing happens between the two events, including state-based actions.
- 8/25/2015: In a multiplayer game, if Stasis Snare’s owner leaves the game, the exiled card will return to the battlefield. Because the one-shot effect that returns the card isn’t an ability that goes on the stack, it won’t cease to exist along with the leaving player’s spells and abilities on the stack.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Standard (Type 2)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Battle for Zendikar
#47 (Slawomir Maniak)
Battle for Zendikar (Uncommon)
Magic Game Day Cards (Special)
Schlinge des Erstarrens
Collet de stase
Trampa de estasis
all prints in all languages