Creature — Faerie Rogue 1/1,
Each other Rogue creature you control enters the battlefield with an additional +1/+1 counter on it.
Whenever a creature you control with a +1/+1 counter on it deals combat damage to a player, that player discards a card.
Illus. Kev Walker
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 4/1/2008: If a Rogue would normally enter the battlefield with a certain number of +1/+1 counters on it, it enters the battlefield with that many +1/+1 counters plus one on it instead. If a Rogue would normally enter the battlefield with no +1/+1 counters on it, it enters the battlefield with one +1/+1 counter on it instead.
- 4/1/2008: The creature gets the counter if it would enter the battlefield under your control. It doesn't matter who owns the creature or what zone it enters the battlefield from (such as your opponent's graveyard, for example).
- 4/1/2008: The creature gets the counter if its copiable characteristics as it would exist on the battlefield include the specified creature type. For example, say you control Conspiracy, and the chosen creature type is Rogue. If you put a creature onto the battlefield that isn't normally a Rogue, it won't get a counter from Oona's Blackguard.
- 4/1/2008: The effects from more than one of these cards are cumulative. That is, if you have two Oona's Blackguard on the battlefield, Rogue creatures you control enter the battlefield with two additional +1/+1 counters on them.
- 4/1/2008: If Oona's Blackguard enters the battlefield at the same time as another Rogue (due to Living End, for example), that creature doesn't get a +1/+1 counter.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
#72 (Kev Walker)
Garde noire d'Oona
Guardia Nera di Oona
Guardia negro de Oona
Guardião Sombrio de Oona
all prints in all languages