Choose two —
• Prevent all damage target instant or sorcery spell would deal this turn.
• Target player sacrifices an enchantment.
• Put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
• Target creature you control fights target creature you don't control.
Illus. James Ryman
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 2/25/2015: You choose the two modes as you cast the spell. You must choose two different modes. Once modes are chosen, they can’t be changed.
- 2/25/2015: You can choose a mode only if you can choose legal targets for that mode. Ignore the targeting requirements for modes that aren’t chosen. For example, you can cast Ojutai’s Command without targeting a creature spell provided you don’t choose the third mode.
- 2/25/2015: As the spell resolves, follow the instructions of the modes you chose in the order they are printed on the card. For example, if you chose the second and fourth modes of Ojutai’s Command, you would gain 4 life and then draw a card. (The order won’t matter in most cases.)
- 2/25/2015: If a Command is copied, the effect that creates the copy will usually allow you to choose new targets for the copy, but you can’t choose new modes.
- 2/25/2015: If all targets for the chosen modes become illegal before the Command resolves, the spell will be countered and none of its effects will happen. If at least one target is still legal, the spell will resolve but will have no effect on any illegal targets.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Extended (Type 1.X)
- Legal in Standard (Type 2)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Dragons of Tarkir
#175 (James Ryman)
Dragons of Tarkir (Rare)
Prerelease Events (Special)
Commandement de Dromoka
Comando di Dromoka
Mandato de Drómoka
Comando de Dromoka
all prints in all languages