Sire of Stagnation
Creature — Eldrazi 5/7,
Devoid (This card has no color.)
Whenever a land enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, that player exiles the top two cards of his or her library and you draw two cards.
As the great scourge passed by, Zendikar shivered, then lay silent.
Illus. Tyler Jacobson
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 8/25/2015: The cards are exiled from the library face up.
- 8/25/2015: If that player has one card in his or her library when Sire of Stagnation’s triggered ability resolves, that card will be exiled. If his or her library has zero cards, no cards are exiled. In both cases, you’ll still draw two cards. That player won’t lose the game (until he or she attempts to draw a card from an empty library).
- 8/25/2015: Cards with devoid use frames that are variations of the transparent frame traditionally used for Eldrazi. The top part of the card features some color over a background based on the texture of the hedrons that once imprisoned the Eldrazi. This coloration is intended to aid deckbuilding and game play.
- 8/25/2015: A card with devoid is just colorless. It’s not colorless and the colors of mana in its mana cost.
- 8/25/2015: Other cards and abilities can give a card with devoid color. If that happens, it’s just the new color, not that color and colorless.
- 8/25/2015: Devoid works in all zones, not just on the battlefield.
- 8/25/2015: If a card loses devoid, it will still be colorless. This is because effects that change an object’s color (like the one created by devoid) are considered before the object loses devoid.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Standard (Type 2)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Battle for Zendikar
#294 (Tyler Jacobson)
Battle for Zendikar (Mythic Rare)
Prerelease Events (Special)
Zeuger des Stillstands
Père de la stagnation
Progenitore del Ristagno
Progenitor de la parálisis
Gerador da Estagnação
all prints in all languages