Creature — Vampire 4/4,
Flying (This creature can't be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.)
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Sengir Vampire this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Sengir Vampire.
Empires rise and fall, but evil is eternal.
Illus. Kev Walker
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 7/15/2007: If Sengir Vampire deals nonlethal damage to a creature and then a different effect or damage source causes that creature to be put into a graveyard later in the turn, Sengir Vampire's ability will trigger and it will get a +1/+1 counter.
- 9/22/2011: Each time a creature is put into a graveyard from the battlefield, check whether Sengir Vampire had dealt any damage to it at any time during that turn. If so, Sengir Vampire's ability will trigger. It doesn't matter who controlled the creature or whose graveyard it was put into.
- 9/22/2011: If Sengir Vampire and a creature it dealt damage to are both put into a graveyard at the same time, Sengir Vampire's ability will trigger, but it will do nothing when it resolves.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Extended (Type 1.X)
- Legal in Standard (Type 2)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Intro Pack Only
#283 (Kev Walker)
Magic Origins (Uncommon)
Magic 2015 (Uncommon)
Magic 2014 Core Set (Uncommon)
Duel Decks: Sorin vs. Tibalt (Uncommon)
Magic 2012 (Uncommon)
Duels of the Planeswalkers (Rare)
Tenth Edition (Rare)
Ninth Edition (Rare)
Beatdown Box Set (Special)
Battle Royale Box Set (Special)
Fourth Edition (Uncommon)
Revised Edition (Uncommon)
International Collectors' Edition (Uncommon)
Collector's Edition (Uncommon)
Unlimited Edition (Uncommon)
Limited Edition Beta (Uncommon)
Limited Edition Alpha (Uncommon)
MTGO Masters Edition IV (Uncommon)
Vampiro di Sengir
Vampiro de Sengir
Vampiro de Sengir
all prints in all languages