Creature — Demon 4/5,
When Mindwrack Demon enters the battlefield, put the top four cards of your library into your graveyard.
Delirium — At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 4 life unless there are four or more card types among cards in your graveyard.
Illus. Matt Stewart
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 4/8/2016: Mindwrack Demon’s delirium triggered ability does not include an intervening “if” clause. This ability triggers at the beginning of your upkeep regardless of the number of types in your graveyard, and it checks that number as it resolves to determine whether you lose 4 life or not.
- 4/8/2016: The card types in Magic are artifact, creature, enchantment, instant, land, planeswalker, sorcery, and tribal (a card type that appears on some older cards). Supertypes (such as legendary and basic) and subtypes (such as Human and Equipment) are not counted.
- 4/8/2016: The number of card types matters, not the number of cards. For example, Wicker Witch (an artifact creature) along with Catalog (an instant) and Chaplain’s Blessing (a sorcery) will enable delirium.
- 4/8/2016: Because you consider only the characteristics of a double-faced card’s front face while it’s not on the battlefield, the types of its back face won’t be counted for delirium.
- 4/8/2016: In some rare cases, you can have a token or a copy of a spell in your graveyard at the moment that an object’s delirium ability counts the card types among cards in your graveyard, before that token or copy ceases to exist. Because tokens and copies of spells are not cards, even if they are copies of cards, their types will never be counted.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Standard (Type 2)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
#124 (Matt Stewart)
Shadows over Innistrad (Mythic Rare)
Duel Decks: Blessed vs. Cursed (Mythic Rare)
Démon de tourmental
Demonio ruina mental
Демон, Крушитель Разума
all prints in all languages