Играйте с открытой рукой.
Если вы берете карту, то вместо этого покажите верхнюю карту своей библиотеки. Если это карта существа, то положите ее на кладбище. В ином случае возьмите карту. Когда существо попадает на кладбище из игры, верните его в руку.
Play with your hand revealed.
If you would draw a card, reveal the top card of your library instead. If it's a creature card, put it into your graveyard. Otherwise, draw a card.
Whenever a creature is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, return it to your hand.
Illus. Harold McNeill
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 10/4/2004: Enduring Renewal only affects creature cards that are “drawn”. It doesn’t affect cards that are put into your hand from your library, or from anywhere else.
- 10/4/2004: If the creature is only a creature due to an effect, it still goes to your hand. This includes any way to animate a card.
- 10/4/2004: Token creatures cease to exist if they leave the battlefield, so this effect will not let you get them in your hand.
- 7/15/2006: The last ability is now a triggered ability, not a replacement effect. That means your opponent has the opportunity to remove the card from your graveyard while the triggered ability is still on the stack.
- 9/25/2006: Unless something weird happens, the card you draw as a result of the second ability will be the card you revealed.
- 9/25/2006: If, after the last ability triggers, the creature card is removed from your graveyard in response, it won’t be returned to your hand.
- 4/1/2008: A “creature card” is any card with the type creature, even if it has other types such as artifact, enchantment, or land. Older cards of type summon are also creature cards.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
#7 (Harold McNeill)
Спираль времени репринты (Special)
all prints in all languages