Enchantement : aura,
Enchanter : créature
La créature enchantée a « Au début de votre entretien, sacrifiez cette créature. »
Quand la créature enchantée est mise dans un cimetière, son contrôleur choisit une créature ciblée qu'un de ses adversaires contrôle. Renvoyez la Peste nécrotique sur le champ de bataille depuis le cimetière de son propriétaire, attachée à cette créature.
Enchantment — Aura
Enchanted creature has "At the beginning of your upkeep, sacrifice this creature."
When enchanted creature dies, its controller chooses target creature one of his or her opponents controls. Return Necrotic Plague from its owner's graveyard to the battlefield attached to that creature.
Illus. Jaime Jones
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 8/15/2010: Necrotic Plague grants the sacrifice ability to the creature it's enchanting. That means it triggers at the beginning of the upkeep of the creature's controller (not necessarily Necrotic Plague's controller).
- 8/15/2010: Necrotic Plague's last ability triggers when the enchanted creature is put into a graveyard for any reason, not just when it's sacrificed due to the ability it grants to that creature. It triggers if it and the creature it's enchanting are both put into the graveyard at the same time, or if the creature it's enchanting is put into the graveyard but Necrotic Plague isn't. (In the second case, Necrotic Plague is then put into the graveyard as a state-based action.)
- 8/15/2010: The player that controls Necrotic Plague at the time the enchanted creature is put into a graveyard is the player who controls the last ability (even though that creature's controller is the one who chooses its target). The first player returns Necrotic Plague to the battlefield under his or her control, regardless of whose graveyard it was put into. Note that the ability is mandatory; a target must be chosen if able, and Necrotic Plague must be returned to the battlefield if able.
- 8/15/2010: If no legal target can be chosen for Necrotic Plague's last ability, it just remains in its owner's graveyard. Similarly, if the targeted creature becomes an illegal target by the time the ability resolves, the ability is countered and Necrotic Plague remains in its owner's graveyard.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
#107 (Jaime Jones)
Magic 2011 (Rare)
all prints in all languages