Legendary Creature — Orc Warrior 7/2,
Zurgo Helmsmasher attacks each combat if able.
Zurgo Helmsmasher has indestructible as long as it's your turn.
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Zurgo Helmsmasher this turn dies, put a +1/+1 counter on Zurgo Helmsmasher.
Illus. Aleksi Briclot
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 9/20/2014: You still choose which player or planeswalker Zurgo Helmsmasher attacks.
- 9/20/2014: If, during your declare attackers step, Zurgo is tapped or is affected by a spell or ability that says it can't attack, then it doesn't attack. If there's a cost associated with having Zurgo attack, you aren't forced to pay that cost, so it doesn't have to attack in that case either.
- 9/20/2014: If Zurgo enters the battlefield before the combat phase, it will attack that turn if able. If it enters the battlefield after combat, it won't attack that turn and will usually be available to block on the following turn.
- 9/20/2014: Each time a creature dies, check whether Zurgo had dealt any damage to it at any time during that turn. If so, Zurgo's ability will trigger. It doesn't matter who controlled the creature or whose graveyard it went to.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Extended (Type 1.X)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Khans of Tarkir
#127 (Aleksi Briclot)
Khans of Tarkir (Mythic Rare)
Duel Decks: Speed vs. Cunning (Mythic Rare)
Prerelease Events (Special)
all prints in all languages