Creature — Angel 4/4,
Landfall — Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, you may return target nonland permanent card from your graveyard to your hand. If that land is a Plains, you may return that nonland permanent card to the battlefield instead.
Illus. Cynthia Sheppard
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 8/25/2015: A “nonland permanent card” is an artifact, creature, enchantment, or planeswalker card.
- 8/25/2015: If you return an Aura to the battlefield this way, you choose what it will enchant as it enters the battlefield. This doesn't target any player or permanent, so you could attach an Aura to a permanent with hexproof controlled by an opponent, for example. If there's nothing the Aura can legally enchant, it stays in the graveyard.
- 8/25/2015: A landfall ability triggers whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control for any reason. It triggers whenever you play a land, as well as whenever a spell or ability puts a land onto the battlefield under your control.
- 8/25/2015: When a land enters the battlefield under your control, each landfall ability of the permanents you control will trigger. You can put them on the stack in any order. The last ability you put on the stack will be the first one to resolve.
- 8/25/2015: If the ability has an additional or replacement effect that depends on the land having a certain basic land type, the ability will check that land's type as the ability resolves. If, at that time, the land that entered the battlefield is no longer on the battlefield, use its types when it left the battlefield to determine what happens.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Commander
- Legal in Modern
Battle for Zendikar
#258 (Cynthia Sheppard)
Battle for Zendikar (Rare)
Prerelease Events (Special)
Pastore di Emeria
Pastora de Emeria
Pastora de Emeria
all prints in all languages