Creature — Nightmare Dragon 7/7,
When Worldgorger Dragon enters the battlefield, exile all other permanents you control.
When Worldgorger Dragon leaves the battlefield, return the exiled cards to the battlefield under their owners' control.
Illus. Wayne England
Gatherer Card Rulings?, Legality?
- 6/8/2016: It is possible for Worldgorger Dragon to leave the battlefield before its “enters the battlefield” trigger resolves. If this happens, then the “leaves the battlefield” trigger will have nothing to return. Then its “enters the battlefield” trigger resolves, and all other permanents you control are exiled forever.
- 6/8/2016: If an Aura is exiled with Worldgorger Dragon, the player who controls the Aura when it enters the battlefield chooses what it will enchant. It doesn't have to go back to the same place. It can't enter the battlefield enchanting a permanent that enters the battlefield at the same time.
- 6/8/2016: If Animate Dead is put onto the battlefield enchanting Worldgorger Dragon, Worldgorger Dragon's enters-the-battlefield trigger will exile Animate Dead, which causes you to sacrifice Worldgorger Dragon, which causes Animate Dead to return to the battlefield attached to a creature card in a graveyard of your choice. If you can choose a creature card other than Worldgorger Dragon, you must do so after as many iterations of this loop as you'd like. If you can't choose a different card, and no player chooses to break the loop, the game ends in a draw.
- Legal in Vintage (Type 1)
- Legal in Legacy (Type 1.5)
- Legal in Classic (MTGO)
- Legal in Commander
ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE
#193 (Wayne England)
Eternal Masters (Mythic Rare)
Vintage Masters (Rare)
Dragon avaleur de mondes
all prints in all languages